Thursday, May 03, 2018
It's been years since I've written. Lots have changed, in some ways for the better, in others not. I've gained so much but I also feel like I've lost more.
I've lost all my close friendships and I do admit that I deserve this. I wish I could turn back the clock and start over but it doesn't work that way. So all that's left to do now is to carry on my way, put the lessons I've learnt the hard way into practise and I can only hope to make new friendships as good as the ones I've lost (I highly doubt this will happen).
I have to continue trusting in Jesus' will for me and find comfort and healing in Him (cuddling the kittens help too hehe).
I feel like I've lost support and good listening ears so I thought coming back here to this space to pen my thoughts down will help. Thank you for reading, if you're passing by :)
// posted by diana at 7:49 PM :: 0 comments