Tuesday, January 13, 2009

yay!! signed up for dance classes. sort of. (have we?) haha
but really excited anyways!!! its been a long time (:
wondering if my brain can still keep up with steps. time to put nds' brain training to the test! *grin*

just found pictures of a random ballet enthusiast and her husband. she made her husband model ballet-esque pictures with her and they look so cutee. aww. she was in total ballet attire, tutu and pointes and all. and he was in his jeans and converse shoes! awwwww.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

down to the last couple of weeks in sgp. been a pretty fruitful and fun holiday i think! catching up with dydct (outings and more outings!!) and tablegang (from hawker food parties all the way to atas food parties!) went to the zoo with yj, yj's dad and daph on saturday. its so changed now! lush greenery, fresh air, funky animals, a cool cool sea lion, cute 2 month old baby manatees and playful elephants!!! that pretty much sums up the day (:

oh! and i want an orang utannnn. so cute!

@ the zoo!

carlos the sea lion

standing on his fore fins

spot the baby manatee!

meerkat standing up!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------



brilliant song!!!

Hands down
I'm too proud, for love
But with eyes shut
It's you I'm thinking of
But how we move from A to B it can't be up to me
Cause I don't know
Eye to eye
Thigh to Thigh
I let go

I think I'm a little bit
Little bit

A little bit in love with you
But only if you're a little bit
Little bit
Little bit
In lalalala love with me
Oh ah

:) :) :) i love all the lalalas that substitute proper words.
---------------------------------------------------------------------


this photo cracks me up.
stoned


// posted by diana at 4:00 AM :: 1 comments