Saturday, March 29, 2008

I loved thee, though I told thee not,
Right earlily and long,
Thou wert my joy in every spot,
My theme in every song.

And when I saw a stranger face
Where beauty held the claim,
I gave it like a secret grace
The being of thy name.

And all the charms of face or voice
Which I in others see
Are but the recollected choice
Of what I felt for thee.

~John Clare

went for Jessie's graduation and Jane's engagement party today!
looks like today's a big day for many people haha. :)
i saw my optom seniors graduating too!!! i finally get to see the colour of my grad gown!!!
was a very very good way to spend my last day in civilisation before getting whizzed off by connex to wodonga. :(
i think i'm just sad cos i'll be alone and staying with an unfamiliar (but really nice) family.

its a good way to make sure i hit my patient quota for this year too...
so that i can hopefully wear that gown next year!!! hehe. :p :p


// posted by diana at 11:30 PM :: 0 comments