Sunday, January 13, 2008
so, editting has been driving me crazy.
i woke up at 9am today (thank goodness without a hang over). and the first thing i did (after walking around marcus' sleepy household looking for toothpaste) was to read it again, decided i couldn't do anything with it... and went back to sleep cos everyone else was sleeping.
went to ktv last night with cell peeps again!!! :D and honestly... i went there with the intention of drinking lol... cos the last time i was tipsy and it was really fun lol. :p
but i had one drink too many :p u know how after a certain point, u're just too high to keep track of what u've drank :p :p and how u want to maintain ur high...
woke up today feeling really paranoid about what i did last night. whether i said anything stupid of what! and discovered that i actually sang more than i thought i sang... was a really fun night though hehe. felt so bad for some of them who had to help me down the stairs. i just feel really bad in general when i have to depend on people... i read somewhere that when people are like that/dont want to ask for help, it means that they have a pride problem. lol. i hope i dont anyways.
RILO KILEY LOVEEEEE. i love the thing jenny lewis wears when she's playing the piano in silver lining's vid hehe :)
And the grass, it was a ticking
And the sun was on the rise
I never felt so wicked
As when I willed our love to die
And I was your silver lining
As the story goes
I was your silver lining
But now I'm gold
i woke up at 9am today (thank goodness without a hang over). and the first thing i did (after walking around marcus' sleepy household looking for toothpaste) was to read it again, decided i couldn't do anything with it... and went back to sleep cos everyone else was sleeping.
went to ktv last night with cell peeps again!!! :D and honestly... i went there with the intention of drinking lol... cos the last time i was tipsy and it was really fun lol. :p
but i had one drink too many :p u know how after a certain point, u're just too high to keep track of what u've drank :p :p and how u want to maintain ur high...
woke up today feeling really paranoid about what i did last night. whether i said anything stupid of what! and discovered that i actually sang more than i thought i sang... was a really fun night though hehe. felt so bad for some of them who had to help me down the stairs. i just feel really bad in general when i have to depend on people... i read somewhere that when people are like that/dont want to ask for help, it means that they have a pride problem. lol. i hope i dont anyways.
RILO KILEY LOVEEEEE. i love the thing jenny lewis wears when she's playing the piano in silver lining's vid hehe :)
And the grass, it was a ticking
And the sun was on the rise
I never felt so wicked
As when I willed our love to die
And I was your silver lining
As the story goes
I was your silver lining
But now I'm gold
// posted by diana at 7:33 AM :: 0 comments