Friday, September 14, 2007

wee!
finally, clinics for this week are all over and done with. HOLIDAYS HAVE OFFICIALLY STARTED!!! :D I have 2 hours of lectures later though, but that doesn't count as school. HEHE. :p It was my patient's birthday today. hahaha. and i remembered!!! he was like "how did u rememeber that!!! oh... they wrote it on my record card..." and i was like "no no i remember cos you told me last timeee"

anyways... so you think you can dance plays great songsssss... danny did one of his solos to joshua radin's "the fear you won't fall" it was so nice! the song and the dancing. hehe. and neil did his solo to dmb's "out of my hands"... didn't really like the song when i first heard it... but seeing him dance to the song was like whoaaaaaa... suddenly the song so nice. haha. ok i'm crapping...

And I miss you more than I should
Than I thought I could
Can't get my mind off of you


// posted by diana at 3:04 PM :: 0 comments