glaucooomaaa

glaucooomaaa

glaucooomaaa

Monday, May 14, 2007

  • this
  • is the funniest thing everrr!!! :) okok, maybe just for an optom student...and its so well done *thumbs up* he actually does sound good. comparatively la.

    the glaucoma suspect song (to justin timberlake's my love) is really funny :)and im actually remembering stuff!

    incidentally, my patient today was diagnosed with glaucoma. haha.

    lyrics!
    ...........................................................
    Verse
    I could see your optic nerve clearly
    I saw prepapillary atrophy
    Then I started judging your C/D
    And I noticed some assymetry

    Then I didn't know what to do
    So, I judged the neural rim tissue
    It looked pink and it was well perfused
    But the cup was looking really huge

    Chorus
    Do I need to give you Xalatan
    Or maybe another Prostaglandin
    Will that make your field loss stop
    Or do I need to add on some Cosopt

    Will you be compliant?
    Come on, let's try it
    Please be reliant.
    No, don't be defiant
    Cause you're a suspect of glaucoma
    Glaucoma
    Glaucoma
    I'm afraid you're a suspect of glaucoma

    Verse
    Then I preformed Goldman Tonometry
    Cause I need to know the IOP
    I was shocked when it was 33
    I guess I need to do pachymetry

    Corneal thickness was at 504
    That pressure worried me even more
    I need a visual field acuity
    So I can assess the periphery

    rap (i tried to figure this out):
    cups kinda big
    here we go once again
    we gonna try to treat u with some xalatan
    listen baby i dont wanna ruin ur plans
    but if u got big cups be compliant if you can
    cos you can go real blind if ur pressure's quite high
    wanna come to me i can check ur eyes
    u dont really wanna let the chance go by
    cos u can loose vision in both ur eyes
    high IOP dont ask me why
    prolly cos u dont comply
    hey u call me the ??? (why?)
    simply cos i fix ur eyes
    i hate it when u cancel ur appointment
    so u can't go lie
    im patient but i aint gonna try
    u dont come i aint gon' die
    hold up whatchu mean u can't come at 5
    call ur house everytime no reply <---love this line its so singlish!
    say u wanna see but u know that's a lie
    baby u can decide if u wanna go blind
    ain't no lie ????
    cos of ur race i swear its real
    old age, bad race
    get the precription filled
    just get the drops and not the pills
    ................................................
    LOL :):):)
    my patient was boring tho. his IOP was normal, optic nerves normal, visual fields normal... no dramas... zzzzz but i saw peripapillary atrophy too! hehe.

    ok i shall STOP being a nerd and study.

    hmm...


    // posted by diana at 9:41 PM :: 2 comments