sighhhhh i'm screwed
sighhhhh i'm screwed
sighhhhh i'm screwed
Friday, November 11, 2005
the optics paper went very badly.
the worst paper in my whole uni career. so far. i think stats will be quite bad cos i can't finish. didn't do my tutes for the whole year. :( so now i suffer as a results of poor time management. sigh.
so after the optics paper to make myself feel better, i went for a nice pasta dinner at mark's place with daph. we played the "observe-pple=and=guess-what-their-lives-are-like" game. we targeted the owner of mark's place and observed her scolding some poor employee. :( so i said that she probably was in love with a guy called mark and he was probably in love with her. then he died. then she became all old and bitter and decided to name her pizza place "mark's place"...dot dot dot. so cliche. hehe.
anyways, after that we went to borders just across the street to buy cds. bought coldplay and gwen stefani. :) felt in the mood for something girl powery. the original plan was to buy destiny's child's compilation but daph wanted to get coldplay and there was this 2 for 40 dollars "sale" (not much of one i think) so yup, the next best thing was gwen's LAMB! the cd sleeve is soo nice. so much detail and hardwork! (yeah i know i'm kinda behind in my cd buying. haha oops).
its funny how coldplay and gwen say the same things but in different ways!
coldplay:
my song is love,
is love unknown
and i've got to get
that message home.
gwen:
LOOK AT YOUR WATCH NOW!
YOU'RE STILL A SUPER HOT FEMALE!
YOU GOT YOUR MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT!
AND THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR HOT TRACK!
Take a chance, you stupid hoe
What you waiting for?
What you waiting for?
Take a chance, you stupid hoe
Take a chance, you stupid hoe
hehe. actually i dont think they were talking about the same things, but nevermind la!
i love coldplay's hidden track! loved it ever since i heard it on lee yung's cd. but now i love it even more. :)
Still my heart and hold my tongue
I feel my time, my time has come
Let me in, unlock the door
I never felt this way before
And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way i'm going
I don't know which way i've come
Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears
For you i've waited all these years
For you i'd wait til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
Don't say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
In your tears and in your blood
In your fire and in your flood
I hear you laugh, I heard you sing
I wouldn't change a single thing
And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way i'm going
I don't know what i've become
For you i'd wait till kingdom come
Until my days, my days are done
Don't say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
the worst paper in my whole uni career. so far. i think stats will be quite bad cos i can't finish. didn't do my tutes for the whole year. :( so now i suffer as a results of poor time management. sigh.
so after the optics paper to make myself feel better, i went for a nice pasta dinner at mark's place with daph. we played the "observe-pple=and=guess-what-their-lives-are-like" game. we targeted the owner of mark's place and observed her scolding some poor employee. :( so i said that she probably was in love with a guy called mark and he was probably in love with her. then he died. then she became all old and bitter and decided to name her pizza place "mark's place"...dot dot dot. so cliche. hehe.
anyways, after that we went to borders just across the street to buy cds. bought coldplay and gwen stefani. :) felt in the mood for something girl powery. the original plan was to buy destiny's child's compilation but daph wanted to get coldplay and there was this 2 for 40 dollars "sale" (not much of one i think) so yup, the next best thing was gwen's LAMB! the cd sleeve is soo nice. so much detail and hardwork! (yeah i know i'm kinda behind in my cd buying. haha oops).
its funny how coldplay and gwen say the same things but in different ways!
coldplay:
my song is love,
is love unknown
and i've got to get
that message home.
gwen:
LOOK AT YOUR WATCH NOW!
YOU'RE STILL A SUPER HOT FEMALE!
YOU GOT YOUR MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT!
AND THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOUR HOT TRACK!
Take a chance, you stupid hoe
What you waiting for?
What you waiting for?
Take a chance, you stupid hoe
Take a chance, you stupid hoe
hehe. actually i dont think they were talking about the same things, but nevermind la!
i love coldplay's hidden track! loved it ever since i heard it on lee yung's cd. but now i love it even more. :)
Still my heart and hold my tongue
I feel my time, my time has come
Let me in, unlock the door
I never felt this way before
And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way i'm going
I don't know which way i've come
Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears
For you i've waited all these years
For you i'd wait til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
Don't say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
In your tears and in your blood
In your fire and in your flood
I hear you laugh, I heard you sing
I wouldn't change a single thing
And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way i'm going
I don't know what i've become
For you i'd wait till kingdom come
Until my days, my days are done
Don't say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
// posted by diana at 4:42 PM :: 0 comments