Sunday, July 24, 2005
There are some chapters in my life I'm really glad started
some I'm really glad are over and done with
some that have been going on and on and on for a long long time and that I hope never come to an end.
But there's this particular chapter that has been going on long enough and that is turning into a long long looonnnggg old grandma's tale. and I will end it. midsentence or otherwise.
school and flare start tomorrow! i'm welcoming my normal life back with open arms. :D
some I'm really glad are over and done with
some that have been going on and on and on for a long long time and that I hope never come to an end.
But there's this particular chapter that has been going on long enough and that is turning into a long long looonnnggg old grandma's tale. and I will end it. midsentence or otherwise.
school and flare start tomorrow! i'm welcoming my normal life back with open arms. :D
// posted by diana at 9:32 PM :: 1 comments