My many faces
My many faces
My many faces
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
There is no good excuse for this entry. I guess I could say I was bored so I decided to amuse myself.
The other day, straight after I came out of the shower, I decided to chop my own hair off because the thought of having to wrestle with my long hair totally put me off.
So while my hair was still all wet and drippy, I gathered all of it into a ponytail at the top of my head near the forehead and chopped off three quarters of the ponytail (relax, i know it sounds drastic but i trust hairdressing programmes hehe)
After I cut my hair, it became all curly and everything and I got quite worried cos curls are damn stubborn. So the next day, daph and I went shopping with our parents for a hair straightener and it works wonders!!! My curls are now waves. :) zippydeedooda zippydeedayyy hehe
I have pics! I show. Oh I got bored, so I drew on the pics. hehe. just another way I decided to amuse myself.
me with new hair on a normal day:

the blur one :)
this is what i look like while studying for exams:

"smarty pants"
actually, no THIS is me studying for exams:

a complete mess. :(
this is me when i see a certain eye candy. hehe.

and this is what I look like when something good happens:

ONE BIG SMILE :D
hehehe okay so i've successfully entertained myself for about two whole hours. now i've got to find something else to do. bah.
The other day, straight after I came out of the shower, I decided to chop my own hair off because the thought of having to wrestle with my long hair totally put me off.
So while my hair was still all wet and drippy, I gathered all of it into a ponytail at the top of my head near the forehead and chopped off three quarters of the ponytail (relax, i know it sounds drastic but i trust hairdressing programmes hehe)
After I cut my hair, it became all curly and everything and I got quite worried cos curls are damn stubborn. So the next day, daph and I went shopping with our parents for a hair straightener and it works wonders!!! My curls are now waves. :) zippydeedooda zippydeedayyy hehe
I have pics! I show. Oh I got bored, so I drew on the pics. hehe. just another way I decided to amuse myself.
me with new hair on a normal day:

the blur one :)
this is what i look like while studying for exams:

"smarty pants"
actually, no THIS is me studying for exams:

a complete mess. :(
this is me when i see a certain eye candy. hehe.

and this is what I look like when something good happens:

ONE BIG SMILE :D
hehehe okay so i've successfully entertained myself for about two whole hours. now i've got to find something else to do. bah.
// posted by diana at 3:39 PM :: 2 comments