Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The dance classes at the gym are getting more intensive and HARDER by the second. Last week when we did hip hop I sweated my ass off. I really really thought it couldn't get any worse but then today I was proven wrong when we did latin and I sweated as much as I do at Flare. My whole back was wet mannn and my pants were clinging to me. Yikes. I think I haven't been dancing for too long. My shoulders are stiff and that makes me look kinda awkward. :( Hopefully, all the shaking and shimee-ing we did today helped me shake off the tension. Actually, I think I would gladly do this for three hours everyday than run for half and hour three times a week. If only it was as effective!!! Its really therapeutic la and it makes me feel incredibly happy. Hehe. :)

Anyways, I've found a good reason as to why I should dance three hours everyday or at least find at outlet to de-stress: my results are going to be out in two days. Sigh, its really getting me down and I'm really starting to regret all the last minute studying I did. I shouldn't have tried to cram my biochem in one and a half days! Please don't let me fail Please don't let me fail Please don't let me fail...


// posted by diana at 9:14 PM :: 1 comments