Thursday, July 14, 2005

Current songs that keep playing in my head over and over again.

1) Fix you-Coldplay
2) Nothing better-The Postal Service
3) Gone for good (A call to apathy)- The Shins

Can I take a vote? Who thinks its bad to have three songs playing in ur head at once? I do because I'm just so damn muddled up.

a shot of the orchestrathe stagedanni and I before the showthree of us in front of mosaic walldaphie and idanni and i in front of some mosaic wallokay, so maybe they only became slightly pinktheir first few seconds in the oven awwwwe decided to just make all the scones pink anywaysthe jelo oozing out of the apple crumble!the new comers invade!we gave up stuffing the scones and just mixed the jelo with the scones mixture and got pink scones!what's left of the jelosee the mixture really is pink!


// posted by diana at 10:42 PM :: 3 comments