walking in a winter wonderland
walking in a winter wonderland
walking in a winter wonderland
Friday, June 10, 2005
she what?
she moved away.
to where?
the refrigerator.
You're kiddin'! the refrigerator of all places?
I don't know, she said that locking herself up in the drawer wasn't working for her anymore.
And...she said the people who lived there before her were happy
She called it a winter wonderland.
I don't see why anyone would call it that.
Neither do I but what she said after that made perfect sense.
In her wonderland, people at least did a good job at not wanting anything more out of their lives, or pretending to, at least.
The snowmen all had button smiles.
What about love? Didn't they want that?
She said that the people there didn't feel a need to find it...
and they didn't want to.
In fact, they hated to love.
Their heartstrings were so frozen that if anyone came along and tugged on them,
they would snap
and their hearts would crumble.
she moved away.
to where?
the refrigerator.
You're kiddin'! the refrigerator of all places?
I don't know, she said that locking herself up in the drawer wasn't working for her anymore.
And...she said the people who lived there before her were happy
She called it a winter wonderland.
I don't see why anyone would call it that.
Neither do I but what she said after that made perfect sense.
In her wonderland, people at least did a good job at not wanting anything more out of their lives, or pretending to, at least.
The snowmen all had button smiles.
What about love? Didn't they want that?
She said that the people there didn't feel a need to find it...
and they didn't want to.
In fact, they hated to love.
Their heartstrings were so frozen that if anyone came along and tugged on them,
they would snap
and their hearts would crumble.
// posted by diana at 2:11 PM :: 1 comments