This is exactly the way one should live if she wants to miss her times spent in secondary school

This is exactly the way one should live if she wants to miss her times spent in secondary school

This is exactly the way one should live if she wants to miss her times spent in secondary school

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The past few days have been really fun! Guess what I've been doing. I bet you won't be able to guess so I'll just tell you. STUDYING. But with Daph. :) Its just been such a longt time since I've been able to stress over a paper with her and to make up weird acronyms with her and to laugh non-stop about the autonomic nervous system (??!!) with her.

And she's a life saver! She found our old hard drive with billions of our old songs that got lost along the way. How smart, Daph. Add to the nostalgia why don't you. :( I want to go home!!! So yes, I've been listening to lots of sigur ros, pedro the lion, flaming lips, placebo, blacklab and radiohead to create an atmosphere that makes me feel like I'm back at Lornie Walk again. Hee. :)


// posted by diana at 10:39 AM :: 1 comments