These secret garden beams, changed my life so it seems
These secret garden beams, changed my life so it seems
These secret garden beams, changed my life so it seems
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
I just came back from Caryn's place. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO STUDY!!! But ended up watching one hour of oprah followed by half an hour of entertainment tonight. :p Oh wells, at least during lunch time, we didn't succumb to the temptation to watch the Closer dvd but we opted to watch the ANATOMY dvd instead. I'm so proud of us. :D I was on the verge of regurgitating my lunch though... the brain looked okay but I just couldn't stomach it when the person took the forceps and started poking around. eee! :p haha *squirmish wimp*
Danni: it looks exactly like the large intestine! Just that the large intestine is full of shit.
Me: nonono, in my body, my brain's full of shit too.
after entertainment tonight, we all felt guilty for having such an unproductive study session so we parted ways to study by ourselves. Julia and Danni took the tram back but I decided to walk back. I loveeee taking a walk in the city while listening to nice nice nice songs. hehehe. :) (oh tiff! just saw ur comment, I shall try my best to send u songs. just give me lists ok? *music guru kicks ass once again* hee)
And I have good news! U know how its almost ALMOST impossible for some people to find a SINGLE favourite song and to not be fickle about it... I THINK I found my all time favourite song. :D and that's deep inside of you by third eye blind. Its the only song I've never gotten sick of and love tremendously. :) Sure, it faces tough competition from lots of other songs like "just pretend" by ben folds, ben lee and some other ben person and "see you soon" by coldplay and the many many others but I think I'll get sick of those songs soon. They're nice for the moment when u first discover them but after some time, the cadences get too predictable and you just know the tune too well to feel a need to listen to them again and again and again.
Lalala yay, so this is the day i officially declare that to be my all time favourite. :)
When we met light was shed
Thoughts free flow you said you've got something
Deep inside of you
A wind chime voice sound, sway of your hips round rings true
It goes deep inside of you
These secret garden beams,
changed my life so it seems
Fall breeze blows outside,
I don't break stride
My thoughts are warm
And they go deep inside of you
And I never felt alone,
till I met you
Friends say I've changed,
I don't listen 'cause I live to be
Deep inside of you
Slide of her dress,
shouts in darkness,
I'm so alive
I'm deep inside of you
You said boy make girl feel good
But still, deep inside, still
I've never felt alone
Till I met you
I'm all right on my own
And then I met you
And I'd know what to do if I just knew what's coming
I would change myself if I could
I'd walk with my people if I could find them
And I'd say that I'm sorry to you
I'm sorry to you
And I don't want to call you
But then I want to call you
'cause I don't want to crush you
But I feel like crushing you
And it's true I took for granted you were with me
I breathe by your looks and you look right through me
And we were broken and didn't know
And we were broken and didn't know
And we were broken and didn't know
Something's gone, you withdraw
and I'm not strong like before I was Deep inside of you
I can go nowhere I burn candles and stare at a ghost
Deep inside of you
And some great need in me starts to bleed
I've lost myself there's nothing left,
it's all gone Deep inside of you
Deep inside of you
Deep inside of you
Danni: it looks exactly like the large intestine! Just that the large intestine is full of shit.
Me: nonono, in my body, my brain's full of shit too.
after entertainment tonight, we all felt guilty for having such an unproductive study session so we parted ways to study by ourselves. Julia and Danni took the tram back but I decided to walk back. I loveeee taking a walk in the city while listening to nice nice nice songs. hehehe. :) (oh tiff! just saw ur comment, I shall try my best to send u songs. just give me lists ok? *music guru kicks ass once again* hee)
And I have good news! U know how its almost ALMOST impossible for some people to find a SINGLE favourite song and to not be fickle about it... I THINK I found my all time favourite song. :D and that's deep inside of you by third eye blind. Its the only song I've never gotten sick of and love tremendously. :) Sure, it faces tough competition from lots of other songs like "just pretend" by ben folds, ben lee and some other ben person and "see you soon" by coldplay and the many many others but I think I'll get sick of those songs soon. They're nice for the moment when u first discover them but after some time, the cadences get too predictable and you just know the tune too well to feel a need to listen to them again and again and again.
Lalala yay, so this is the day i officially declare that to be my all time favourite. :)
When we met light was shed
Thoughts free flow you said you've got something
Deep inside of you
A wind chime voice sound, sway of your hips round rings true
It goes deep inside of you
These secret garden beams,
changed my life so it seems
Fall breeze blows outside,
I don't break stride
My thoughts are warm
And they go deep inside of you
And I never felt alone,
till I met you
Friends say I've changed,
I don't listen 'cause I live to be
Deep inside of you
Slide of her dress,
shouts in darkness,
I'm so alive
I'm deep inside of you
You said boy make girl feel good
But still, deep inside, still
I've never felt alone
Till I met you
I'm all right on my own
And then I met you
And I'd know what to do if I just knew what's coming
I would change myself if I could
I'd walk with my people if I could find them
And I'd say that I'm sorry to you
I'm sorry to you
And I don't want to call you
But then I want to call you
'cause I don't want to crush you
But I feel like crushing you
And it's true I took for granted you were with me
I breathe by your looks and you look right through me
And we were broken and didn't know
And we were broken and didn't know
And we were broken and didn't know
Something's gone, you withdraw
and I'm not strong like before I was Deep inside of you
I can go nowhere I burn candles and stare at a ghost
Deep inside of you
And some great need in me starts to bleed
I've lost myself there's nothing left,
it's all gone Deep inside of you
Deep inside of you
Deep inside of you
// posted by diana at 4:26 PM :: 1 comments