stupid little bimbotic nonsense post
stupid little bimbotic nonsense post
stupid little bimbotic nonsense post
Sunday, June 12, 2005
OH DEAR!!! Save me!!! I'm suffering from a BAD case of NOSTALGIA.
I just finished studying one kidney lecture and so feeling all accomplished, easily-satisfied me decided to take a break and scan through Cheryl's dydctee photo album. Shit, I miss those times! I miss Chinablack. Haha. OH DEAR!!! I want to go home in July. :(
I told Chris online last night that I found an incentive to lose weight. And that incentive is to be able get hit on by a guy when I club and then just have him for a summer fling. I don't know why I said that but I think it has something to do with the fact that nowadays I can't seem to find anything in me to love and its just so so so so hard to charm somebody with the amount of inner beauty I have. Its so much easier to just change my outer appearance and to strut my stuff. Hahaha ack okay I shall stop wallowing in pathetic self pity. oops. :x Anyways, about that incentive, I take that back. I REFUSE to descend to that level!!!
I remember that when I went to reclaim earlier this year with some people from the big trinity gang and the dents, Lee Lee and I were discussing about how the clubbing crowd in Melbourne looks like its fit for an MTV and how much better people looked here than in Singapore where the guys just don't really bother but here the guys really do bother and the girls probably bother about 10 times more. And she said something like "Yeah, a lot of them come to clubs to get picked up. But I'm just here to dance."
And I will endeavour to forever let that be the only reason why I club no matter how shitty I'm feeling.
I just finished studying one kidney lecture and so feeling all accomplished, easily-satisfied me decided to take a break and scan through Cheryl's dydctee photo album. Shit, I miss those times! I miss Chinablack. Haha. OH DEAR!!! I want to go home in July. :(
I told Chris online last night that I found an incentive to lose weight. And that incentive is to be able get hit on by a guy when I club and then just have him for a summer fling. I don't know why I said that but I think it has something to do with the fact that nowadays I can't seem to find anything in me to love and its just so so so so hard to charm somebody with the amount of inner beauty I have. Its so much easier to just change my outer appearance and to strut my stuff. Hahaha ack okay I shall stop wallowing in pathetic self pity. oops. :x Anyways, about that incentive, I take that back. I REFUSE to descend to that level!!!
I remember that when I went to reclaim earlier this year with some people from the big trinity gang and the dents, Lee Lee and I were discussing about how the clubbing crowd in Melbourne looks like its fit for an MTV and how much better people looked here than in Singapore where the guys just don't really bother but here the guys really do bother and the girls probably bother about 10 times more. And she said something like "Yeah, a lot of them come to clubs to get picked up. But I'm just here to dance."
And I will endeavour to forever let that be the only reason why I club no matter how shitty I'm feeling.
// posted by diana at 12:02 PM :: 3 comments