its difficult to have your cake...and eat it
its difficult to have your cake...and eat it
its difficult to have your cake...and eat it
Friday, June 10, 2005
Everything is perfect now. Whoever thought that my whole, Entire world could one day be like that splendid cake which sits at the window of the sidewalk cafe just a minute's walk away from my place. Although I'm doubtful about feeling this way, I can't help but feel like I have it in front of me now with its icing sugar shimmering beaneath the firelight, tempting me ever so subtly. I can't help but notice that its trying to tell me that its okay...but I know better. I bet the cake's poisoned.
Its disappointment I fear. Okay, even if the cake wasn't poisoned, there are still Many other "what if"s in the equation. What if...the baker mistook the salt for sugar and added it into the mixing bowl, just like the way I added salt into my prata when I was very young (but that's another story for another day). :p
Oh dear...I just don't want to taste the salt of my tears.
Baker Baker can you explain
If truly his heart Was made of icing
And I wonder How mine could taste
Maybe we could change his mind
Here, there must be something here.
There must be something here.
Its disappointment I fear. Okay, even if the cake wasn't poisoned, there are still Many other "what if"s in the equation. What if...the baker mistook the salt for sugar and added it into the mixing bowl, just like the way I added salt into my prata when I was very young (but that's another story for another day). :p
Oh dear...I just don't want to taste the salt of my tears.
Baker Baker can you explain
If truly his heart Was made of icing
And I wonder How mine could taste
Maybe we could change his mind
Here, there must be something here.
There must be something here.
// posted by diana at 1:44 PM :: 0 comments