i'll do my best to kick and scream and dance
i'll do my best to kick and scream and dance
i'll do my best to kick and scream and dance
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
so take me back to the
Sweet times
the hot nights
everything is gonne be alright
in the summertime
baby in the summertime
even if i had to wait till next year
i dont care
All i know is that i'll meet you there
in the summertime
Baby in the summertime
That is where i'll be
I want my winter hols!!! :D but i want my summer hols more. haha, but that's a loong time away (or not). actually I just want my normal life back (yup, I don't even mind the lectures) and flare flare flare flare flare. I think i forgot the steps to my pieces already. oopsie daisies. *sheepish*
And believe it or not, I really can't wait to hit the gym again and trying to run and all that rubbish. anything to get rid of this crappy feeling of lethargy.
Sweet times
the hot nights
everything is gonne be alright
in the summertime
baby in the summertime
even if i had to wait till next year
i dont care
All i know is that i'll meet you there
in the summertime
Baby in the summertime
That is where i'll be
I want my winter hols!!! :D but i want my summer hols more. haha, but that's a loong time away (or not). actually I just want my normal life back (yup, I don't even mind the lectures) and flare flare flare flare flare. I think i forgot the steps to my pieces already. oopsie daisies. *sheepish*
And believe it or not, I really can't wait to hit the gym again and trying to run and all that rubbish. anything to get rid of this crappy feeling of lethargy.
// posted by diana at 10:44 PM :: 2 comments