I r e a l l y miss flare

I r e a l l y miss flare

I r e a l l y miss flare

Friday, June 10, 2005

Daph and I were talking about what dance stuff we want to get while walking back from the library yesterday. So i'm making a list of things I need and things I covet. :) I hope her exam's going well. She's in the exam hall right this very moment and I feel so guilty because I forgot to wish her all the best. :(

COVET:
Jelly Tips
Jelly Tubes
Ouch Pouch

I DON'T KNOW WHY I WANT THIS BECAUSE I HAVE A BLACK PAIR BUT ANYWAY:
Nicely coloured dance sneakers

NEED:
Dance Paws
Heels for Tsih Ern's piece

NOT SURE IF ITS A COVET OR A NEED:
Soft Pink Ballet Shoes


// posted by diana at 3:02 PM :: 0 comments