Heavy eyed

Heavy eyed

Heavy eyed

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oh no!!! I just came back from my first paper and it went quite horribly. :( I screwed up an entire 30 mark essay because I didn't leave enough time for it. I was thinking about how else I could have answered it when I was walking back from the exam hall and realised that I could have written a lot more for it! Argh. The silly things you do when you're under stress. Sigh, assuming I get zero for that essay, I only can lose six more marks before I say bye bye to my H1 (not like I was aiming for one anyway). I'm hoping for a H2B or a H3 for it, but a pass would be fine too.

At least I'm done with my hardest subject! Its now time to round up all the memory cells I can find in my head and memorise all those chemical structures for the next paper. Looks like I'll be heading down to the library. :( I hate the library. The atmosphere's too stressful! But at least I'll concentrate.


// posted by diana at 1:57 PM :: 1 comments