happy 11th month to c and me. i love you c!

happy 11th month to c and me. i love you c!

happy 11th month to c and me. i love you c!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

okay so daphne is blabbering nonsense trying to figure out whether late worms actually do exist...
i think i get it now.
all worms rise early.
and only the birds get categorised into early and late.
so. the hierachy of benefits, according to moi should be: 1)early bird benefit more than 2) early worm which benefit more than 3) late bird (because its so much easier dying a quick death than dying of starvation) I HATE DIETING!!! I'm disintegratinggg. save meee.
haha, i think i'm just plain bored.

anyways! i feel a need for a sudden outburst: I GOT TICKETS TO THE AUSTRALIAN BALLET!!!!!!!!! :D i'm already thinking abt what to wear. i feel like wearing my trinity prom dress!!! its simple enough and still dressy enough. oghh *makes some disgusted-with-self sound* some part of me hates events like this one because it brings out the bimbo in me.


// posted by diana at 7:34 PM :: 6 comments