Thursday, June 16, 2005
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! The stupid exams. I'm really really REALLY troubled :( I think that I'll do very very VERY badly. I've been telling people that I just want to pass and that was true up till yesterday but now I don't just wanna pass. :( *greedy*
Anyways, the exams are stupid because I realised I missed ally mcbeal on Monday! yes! they're showing repeats of it. gotta love aussie tv. Sigh, and I missed all the previous episodes with josh groban in them. ARGHHHHHHHH!!! but caught that very very very nice episode (my favourite one so far I think!). The one where her new imaginary friend person thingy (haha, dunno what to call it. hallucinations? but I don't like that word, it makes ally sound crazy!) is this little boy who has been telling her that he's dying because she's killing him. Her psychiatrist and all her friends think that he represents the side of her that still believes in love and that assumption gets confirmed when one day, he shows up with her old iceskates. She told her friend about it and he asked her if the iceskates meant anything to her and she said something like, "you know how dancers and their dance partners always seem so in love...so I iceskate because its such a romantic thing to do."
And there was this other scene in the episode where she has a conversation with her super analytical friend (yj, u fit this role perfectly teehee) and he said something really nice to her...something about how pretending to believe in love might not be such a bad thing because pretending just might be the first step to believing. AHHHHHHHHH!!! by the end of that scene, I was such a weepy cry baby. so embarrassing cos i was watching it with dad who happened to be so cruel! He said that they cannot make ally find love because if she does then there'll be no show. WHICH IS SO NOT TRUE! bah. meanie. haha. :p
So anyway, that episode reminded me about iceskating with dydct. sigh, its that nostalgia again (i'm always emotional during exams i dont know why :p). Anyways, while we were iceskating, i remember that i told tiffany that if I ever have a daughter, I'll send her for iceskating lessons. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I feel like going for lessons! If lee lee could pick it up when she was fifteen, do u think i can pick it up at 19? hahaha, i think its just wishful thinking on my part. But anywaysss, no harm dreaming. :) I still really want to go for salsa lessons when I go back to Singapore though... can anyone come with meee??? Haha, on second thoughts, I think that won't come true either cos I'm just so damn lazy to go find lessons. Salsa clubs...hmmmmmmmm... that's a big possibility though! Hahaha. haiya, i'm just all ready to party la. only one more paper to go!!!
Anyways, the exams are stupid because I realised I missed ally mcbeal on Monday! yes! they're showing repeats of it. gotta love aussie tv. Sigh, and I missed all the previous episodes with josh groban in them. ARGHHHHHHHH!!! but caught that very very very nice episode (my favourite one so far I think!). The one where her new imaginary friend person thingy (haha, dunno what to call it. hallucinations? but I don't like that word, it makes ally sound crazy!) is this little boy who has been telling her that he's dying because she's killing him. Her psychiatrist and all her friends think that he represents the side of her that still believes in love and that assumption gets confirmed when one day, he shows up with her old iceskates. She told her friend about it and he asked her if the iceskates meant anything to her and she said something like, "you know how dancers and their dance partners always seem so in love...so I iceskate because its such a romantic thing to do."
And there was this other scene in the episode where she has a conversation with her super analytical friend (yj, u fit this role perfectly teehee) and he said something really nice to her...something about how pretending to believe in love might not be such a bad thing because pretending just might be the first step to believing. AHHHHHHHHH!!! by the end of that scene, I was such a weepy cry baby. so embarrassing cos i was watching it with dad who happened to be so cruel! He said that they cannot make ally find love because if she does then there'll be no show. WHICH IS SO NOT TRUE! bah. meanie. haha. :p
So anyway, that episode reminded me about iceskating with dydct. sigh, its that nostalgia again (i'm always emotional during exams i dont know why :p). Anyways, while we were iceskating, i remember that i told tiffany that if I ever have a daughter, I'll send her for iceskating lessons. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I feel like going for lessons! If lee lee could pick it up when she was fifteen, do u think i can pick it up at 19? hahaha, i think its just wishful thinking on my part. But anywaysss, no harm dreaming. :) I still really want to go for salsa lessons when I go back to Singapore though... can anyone come with meee??? Haha, on second thoughts, I think that won't come true either cos I'm just so damn lazy to go find lessons. Salsa clubs...hmmmmmmmm... that's a big possibility though! Hahaha. haiya, i'm just all ready to party la. only one more paper to go!!!
// posted by diana at 3:16 PM :: 1 comments