Friday, May 27, 2005
Oh joy! Happiness! Admist all my exam preparations and my being all engrossed in reading material about cones and rods and all that confusing crap, I realised that my daddy's going to be here soon!!! That is, either tomorrow or the day after. And he'll be bringing lots and lots of presents when he comes. ladeeda. :)
Of course its not the presents I'm looking forward to (Haha, alas, who can I kid). Okay, I love presents but a bigger part of me just really wants him to be here. It'll help take my mind off the stress for awhile. :)
Of course its not the presents I'm looking forward to (Haha, alas, who can I kid). Okay, I love presents but a bigger part of me just really wants him to be here. It'll help take my mind off the stress for awhile. :)
// posted by diana at 6:00 PM :: 0 comments