Mattie Stepanek

Mattie Stepanek

Mattie Stepanek

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I want people to know that in every life there are storms. But we must remember to play after every storm and to celebrate the gift of life as we have it, or else life becomes a task, rather than a gift. We must always listen to the song in our heart, and share that.

-mattie stepanek

:( I just spent the last half an hour crying in front of the tv because I just found out that Mattie Stepanek just passed away. I'm compelled to go down to Borders just across the street and buy one of his books, or maybe all five.


sunshowers says:
and u wonder how a boy so young can have such mature thoughts.
sunshowers says:
caryn says:
yah... when i was tt age, all i did was to fight with my siblings


// posted by diana at 3:21 PM :: 1 comments